2010年10月21日星期四

Peter Ho, Barbie lingering favorite new album with the film star was inviUGGS KopenGiubbotti Moncler

,UGGS Kopen
Peter Ho to Hong Kong to promote Mandarin album.


among seven MV, Peter Ho and Barbie's favorite,Giubbotti Moncler, \

Netease Entertainment Oct. 9 reported that according to Hong Kong media reports,moncler clothing online, after an absence of music three years,australian sheepskin boots, Peter Ho launched a new Mandarin album,leather uggs, \, Michael Wong (blog), Chae Rim, Sun Li and Qin Lan as the MV female lead,ugg laarzen, co-star seven love stories,Moncler Sito Ufficiale, Yan Fu is not shallow; and his favorite MV,UGG Australia, is touching and the story of Barbie.

personally invited the actress took seven MV,uggs sheepskin boots, seven pen \He said: \to stop, that I wanted to make a song last month,Discount Uggs Boots, the seven songs are we going to work seven months turned down? \\\people he may want to sing Cantonese songs? he said, \I certainly want to re-launch of the Guangdong album. Although my parents live in Taiwan four years, but they are people, my mother is still my number one fan. Dad introduced me to quickly record, because every time they drive, my mother only broadcast my music,ugg australian, my father said I last album, he had heard three years, if I have Cantonese songs,buy moncler, they can listen to side singing along. \? Peter Ho admitted that although the shooting pressure, leading to sleep every night, but also keep a variety of problems to solve,Moncler UK, but the satisfaction is unprecedented,UGGS Online Bestellen, and will therefore re-investment plans. \movie,UGG Boots Online, but I think more of her own show several films to understand the operation of the film only after trying to make. \: \A few days ago gave me a big drum like ice cream, I finished a few days. Is heavy? No,Moncler Jassen Online, because I do exercise every day hard. \(This article Source: Netease Entertainment)
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论